I-10 West / Katy Freeway Access Ramps
Katy Freeway Managed Lanes and Katy Diamond Lanes
The Managed Lanes and Diamond Lanes are operated by the Harris County Toll Road ity.
Learn more about Katy Freeway Managed Lanes >>
Katy-CBD Ramp is operated and maintained by METRO for buses, motorcycles, vanpools and carpools only. Single occupant vehicles are not allowed on this ramp.
1. Access from Franklin St. under IH-45 overpass in Downtown.
2. Access from IH-10 Eastbound main lanes East of Studewood via Slip Ramp to Downtown
Katy Diamond Lanes
Katy Diamond Lanes are for buses, motorcycles, vanpools and carpools only. Single occupant vehicles are not allowed on these lanes.
3. Access to diamond lane from outbound main lanes between Hwy. 6 and Park 10
4. Access to Diamond Lane from inbound main lanes between Grand Pkwy. (SH-99) and Westgreen.
5. Access to Diamond Lane from outbound Main lanes between Barker Cypress and Greenhouse Rd.
6. Access to Diamond Lanes from inbound main lanes between Westgreen and Greenhouse Rd.